Today i’m going to show you how to root Sony Xperia Tipo. Rooting is very common in android world, the purpose of rooting android device is to get full access of your device.
Root is the highest user in linux/unix system, and android is made from linux. This tutorial also apply for Tipo Dual.
First put your Xperia Tipo on USB debugging mode (go to “Settings”, then “Developer options”, then check the “USB debugging” option).
Make sure when you plug your phone, the computer recognize the phone, otherwise this won’t work.
- Step 1, download this file Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v2
- Step 2, extract the file on your PC
- Step 3, put your phone in USB debugging mode, then plug in to your PC (make sure your PC can detect the phone well)
- Step 4, open the RunMe.bat, type number 3 (other) and wait until it finish
- Once it’s finish your phone will be rooted
If successful, your phone will reboot and you will see the super user icon on your program list. Now you have full access of your phone, you can do whatever you like, install busybox, terminal emulator, root explorer, etc.