In this tutorial i’m going to show you how to root Xperia Acro S LT26w. There are several ways to root Xperia Acro S, here i’m going to show you the easiest one.
- Download this file Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v2_win-linux.rar
- Extract to your windows PC, using winrar or 7zip software.
- Grab your phone, put it on USB debugging mode, and plug in to your PC (make sure your PC could recognize/detect your phone well).
- Run the RunMe.bat, select number 2 (LT26), wait until finish.
- Once it’s finish your phone will be rooted.
If this successful, you will see the superuser icon on your phone. Once your phone rooted, you can do whatever you want, for example install root explorer, busybox, terminal emulator, ssh server, and other software/apps that requires root access.