Ramos W6HD is an android 4.0 ICS tablet with single core ARM Cortex A9 CPU, Mali 400 GPU, 512 Mb DDR3 Ram, and 7 inch capacitive display.
Ramos W6HD have white colour and slim design makes this 7 inch ICS tablet comfortable to carry anywhere you go.
Unlike ramos W10 that still using resistive display, the ramos W6HD is using capacitive multitouch display with 2 point touch.
This 7 inch capacitive display can produce 1024 x 600 resolution (16:9 ratio) 170PPI (better than iPad 2). The display of ramos W6HD is anti glare, this is something that ebook readers would really love.
The CPU of ramos W6HD is Amlogic AML8726-M3 Cortex A9 with clock speed 1 Ghz single core, this is the second generation of Cortex A9 processors.
Ramos W6HD is capable of playing HD movie 1080p resolution, you can also plug the tablet to HDTV to get bigger display using the HDMI cable.
Like other chinese tablets, ramos W6HD have standard feature such as Wifi connectivity, micro SD slot, Gravity sensor, usb OTG, HDMI output, 3.5mm audio output.
Usb OTG (On The Go) means you can plug this android tablet to any compatible usb device such as usb keyboard, usb mouse, external hard drive, usb stick, etc.
The performance of ramos W6HD is quite good i must say, it can run 1080p video smoothly, also playing HD android game is a lot fun with this tablet.
Game such as PES 2011-2012, Need For Speed Shift, Samurai Vegeance II, Grand Theft Auto III can be play without any lag.
Ramos W6HD is equip with 3600 mAh battery which could last up to 6 hours.
Ramos W6HD firmware/rom download list :
- Ramos W6HD ICS Android 4.0 (17 december 2011) download
- Ramos W6HD ICS Android 4.0 (28 december 2011) download
- Ramos W6HD Gingerbread Android 2.3.4 download
How to upgrade ramos W6HD firmware/rom :
- make sure your ramos w6hd battery is full (or just plug it to the power)
- turn off your ramos w6hd and take out the sd card
- erase or format your sd card
- extract the firmware you just download
- copy the firmware files you just extract to the sd card (dont put other files and dont put it on a folder)
- put your sd card back to the tablet
- press M button + Power Button (keep press the buttons until the upgrade start)
- wait until the upgrade is finish
- you can delete the firmware files on your sd card after your ramos w6hd has been updated
And here’s ramos W6HD video review from youtube (made by someone at slate droid)